Sida Framework Contract – Democratic Governance and Human Rights (DGHR)
We are looking for consultants who are interested in opportunities available under the Framework Contract (FWC) with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) on Democratic Governance and Human Rights 2015 – 2018.
The required areas of expertise include:
- Local democracy and decentralisation
- Political institutions, political participation and pluralism
- Public financial management (PFM)
- State building and public administration
- Freedom of expression and the media
- Human rights systems and defenders, and the rule of law
- Human Rights Based Approach (HRBA)
The call-off requests on the above-mentioned areas may require:
- Country/context analysis
- Advisory services and coaching in programme formulation, implementation and monitoring and evaluation
- Advisory services planning, capacity, results-based management
- Portfolio reviews, desk studies, drafting background documents
- Capacity development including training such as short courses, development of training material, organising seminars etc.
- Studies and analytical reports, thematic background reports
- Monitoring and follow ups of projects and programmes, and policy goals formulations
If you have experience in one or more of the areas listed above and are interested in being considered for opportunities under this FWC, please email us your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the completed Key Information Form.