WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Public Administration International (PAI)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 56 Russell Square, London, WC1B 4HP. Our company registration number is 2687571, registered in Cardiff, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of our website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of it is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The policy will be reviewed annually by PAI Directors at which point all staff members will be consulted about any proposed changes.