Duration: 2 weeks
Dates: 10 to 21 June 2019
Dates: 7 to 18 October 2019
Tuition fees: £3,900 (exc. VAT)
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
About the workshops
These workshops are in two modular weeks which can be attended as separate modules or combinations of one or two weeks to gain a more comprehensive understanding of change management.They will equip you with all the skills you need to plan and successfully implement sustainable change within your organisation, including effectively leading and supporting your people through this process. You will analyse theory and proven strategic approaches to implementing successful change and explore how they can be applied or adapted to your organisation. You will acquire skills for learning from experience, your own and other people’s, that will enable you to identify what works for you in your situation.
Who are the workshops for?
The workshops are designed for public and private sector leaders and managers who are directly responsible for planning change programmes at any level, whether organisation-wide or within departments. They are also suitable for HR practitioners and anyone who is responsible for implementing, guiding or managing change.
How participants will benefit
The workshops will enable you to:
- Undertake a phased approach to managing and implementing change
- Identify the human, technical and financial resources required for change
- Apply leadership and change agent skills and strategies that influence behaviour
- Identify what needs to change, and why, and how to plan for it
- Engage internal and external stakeholders in the change process
- Manage barriers and risks to successful change
- Influence attitudes through listening, coaching and motivating to build trust, confidence and self-esteem
- Learn from your own and other people’s experience of change
- Better manage your capacity to cope with unplanned, emergent change
- Identify and practise the values that will create a more effective organisation culture.