About the workshop
There is now a demand on technical and professional human resources (HR) and learning and development professionals to be able to design and deliver a wide range of learning solutions and the expectations from organisations have never been higher. This highly participative workshop will examine the key areas of how to design, and deliver learning interventions, making sure that your sessions are engaging and that they meet objectives. There will also be a chance to get constructive facilitated feedback on your design and delivery in a safe environment to enhance your skills.
What the workshop will cover
• Different ways of learning
• The Learning Cycle
• Techniques on the design of an engaging learning session or programme
• How to deliver sessions and programmes with confidence
• Use of case studies, exercises, scenarios – how to design these and deliver and manage these
• Coaching and mentoring – techniques and tools to be able to coach or mentor with credibility
• Evaluation and how we need to ensure that we manage this process well.
How participants will benefit
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
• Explore different ways of learning
• Understand the Learning Cycle and how it can help you to develop appropriate training approaches
• Increase your confidence in designing and delivering learning solutions through facilitated constructive feedback
• Design learning solutions using a range of tools and techniques
• Practise techniques for effective delivery of a learning session or programme
• Enhance your skills and expertise in a wide range of learning techniques
• Update your knowledge and understanding of the effective use of coaching, mentoring, training facilitation and managing focus groups.