Supply Chain Management
Host: Dave Wells
To view this webinar please complete the below form and a link to the recording will be sent to you.
Traditionally, procuring organisations tended to focus their attention on the immediate suppliers or service providers. However, in more recent times, it has become more prevalent for procurement teams and their organisations to realise the importance of understanding the whole supply chain concept. In the time available, the webinar can only give a flavour of the process but we will examine the following areas:
- Identifying the supply chain and its component parts;
- Relationships within the chain and the organisation;
- The impact on the ultimate deliverables;
- How to overcome ‘breakages’ within the chain;
- Managing the process in a crisis such as the current pandemic;
- Understanding the whole risk theory.