About the workshop
Leaders and managers are confronting some of their most difficult challenges to date. To rise to these challenges, they will have to adopt a more flexible approach to apply different ways of thinking and planning to achieve their goals. This workshop offers a holistic change management approach to help organisations and individuals navigate their way through these demands. It covers best practices from varied sectors to address the short-term need of surviving this unprecedented situation while looking at some long-term trends and solutions that this global phenomenon demands.
What are the key factors I must consider?
• How can I build a more resilient and responsive cadre of leadership and management to ensure change happens?
• What methods can I use to guarantee the commitment and support from all stakeholders, both internal and external?
• Where should I focus and how will I recognise and work swiftly against resistance to change?
What the workshop will cover
• Identifying and selling the rationale for change, securing stakeholder buy-in and support
• Building resilience and commitment in your leadership and stakeholder groups
• Flexible planning and management of a change project
• Tools for managing resistance to change
• Organisational culture: scenarios and strategies for successful change
• Communicating with and engaging stakeholders.
How participants will benefit
By the end of the workshop, you will:
• Understand of all facets of the change process
• Know how to identify what should be changed, why it should be changed and how to bring about change for the better
• Update your knowledge of the range of skills, styles and attitudes available to successful leaders of change
• Develop sound change strategies using a range of planning tools
• Break down large-scale change strategies into achievable action plans
• Develop and apply clear, engaging and personalised communication strategies
• Use influencing skills to sell the need for change, secure active engagement and create change supporters
• Identify and apply a range of useful techniques to enhance working relationships
• Engage all stakeholders in the joint ownership of the desired end result.