About the workshop
This workshop will provide you with an opportunity to review your potential leadership style by experiencing a range of proven leadership techniques and methods. It reviews a number of traditional leadership typologies and draws upon proven products, guidance and application. In addition, it will introduce you to the techniques of modern leadership within a supportive learning and development setting that will encourage your engagement and active participation.
It will refresh and build upon your existing knowledge, in addition to developing your skills in performing consistently as an effective leader within your current working environment. In times of crisis such as the coronavirus pandemic, leaders need to demonstrate behaviours and a mindset to help them look ahead.
What the workshop will cover
• Models and styles of leadership
• Leadership development
• Influencing and persuading
• Problem-solving and decision-making
• Leading change
• Effective communication
• Raising competency.
How participants will benefit
The workshop will:
• Provide you with an opportunity to challenge traditional leadership approaches and mindsets and re-think your leadership style so that it can help you to navigate the coronavirus pandemic and future crises
• Explore new techniques which you can adapt to the changing needs of your workplace
• Guide you in developing a roadmap for effective and sustained optimum performance for you and your team
• Enable you to practise problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Improve your ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders and enhance your impact as a leader
• Give you a chance to reflect, plan for the future and continue your professional development.