About the workshop
This workshop is an opportunity for you to enhance your current knowledge and skills of customer service issues and to introduce you to new models and techniques, which will greatly enhance customer delivery improvement within your organisation. This workshop deals comprehensively with customer service from a strategic, tactical and operational viewpoint.
This workshop is not just about delivering exceptional customer service – it is about delivering it consistently thus building trust with the customer. It concentrates on how internal customers are integral to the satisfaction of end users. In the current climate when organisations in the public, private and non-government sectors are going through a tough period with shrinking budgets and competing demands on resources, it is even more important that organisations focus on their customers.
What the workshop will cover
• The strategic importance of customers and the external environment in which they exist
• The process for understanding customer requirements and satisfaction
• How to use a range of tools and techniques to gather data on customer requirements and satisfaction
• How to improve customer-facing processes
• How to develop meaningful service standards and Charters
• Benchmarking against organisations with excellent customer service
• How to manage customer complaints effectively
• How to embed customer care within your organisation.
How participants will benefit
The workshop will:
• Adopt a participative approach, in which those taking part are engaged with the facilitator and each other in order to gain maximum benefit
• Group exercises to fix key techniques and theoretical concepts firmly in real-life circumstances
• Encourage you to develop a personal action plan for potential implementation of customer service improvements on your return home.