About the programme
Our programme explores the range of public and private pension schemes in the UK; how they are structured, how they are integrated into an overall system of social protection, how they are financed, how they are managed and how they are regulated.
Who is it for?
The programme is designed for politicians and senior public service managers responsible for public pension schemes, for administrators and managers of occupational and other non-government pension schemes and for all those interested in social protection issues.
How participants will benefit
The workshop will:
- Broaden your knowledge of public and private pension schemes
- Enable you to learn from the experience of UK policy makers, administrators and managers
- Encourage you to consider the UK experience in relation to the models developed by the EU, the World Bank and others
- Assist you in applying the UK experience to the situation in your own country
- Provide you with an opportunity to exchange experience with counterparts from other countries.
Please view our 2019 Brochure (opens in a PDF document)
“May I express my sincere thanks to PAI for accepting me on this programme. I’ve enjoyed it and it has been fruitful for me.”
Mrs Limaseneolealofa Samau
Assistant Manager, Senior Citizens Benefit Fund
Samoa National Provident Fund