About the workshop
The impact of the global pandemic of 2020 and its aftermath will force leaders and managers to confront some of their most difficult challenges to date. To rise to these challenges, they will have to adopt a more flexible approach to apply different ways of thinking and planning to achieve their goals. This workshop offers a holistic change management approach to help organisations and individuals navigate their way through these demands. It covers best practices from varied sectors to address the short-term need of surviving this unprecedented situation while looking at some long-term trends and solutions that this global phenomenon demands.
What are the key factors I must consider?
• How can I build a more resilient and responsive cadre of leadership and management to ensure change happens?
• What methods can I use to guarantee the commitment and support from all stakeholders, both internal and external?
• Where should I focus and how will I recognise and work swiftly against resistance to change?
What the workshop will cover
• Identifying and selling the rationale for change, securing stakeholder buy-in and support
• Building resilience and commitment in your leadership and stakeholder groups
• Flexible planning and management of a change project
• Tools for managing resistance to change
• Organisational culture: scenarios and strategies for successful change
• Communicating with and engaging stakeholders.
How participants will benefit
By the end of the workshop, you will:
• Understand of all facets of the change process
• Know how to identify what should be changed, why it should be changed and how to bring about change for the better
• Update your knowledge of the range of skills, styles and attitudes available to successful leaders of change
• Develop sound change strategies using a range of planning tools
• Break down large-scale change strategies into achievable action plans
• Develop and apply clear, engaging and personalised communication strategies
• Use influencing skills to sell the need for change, secure active engagement and create change supporters
• Identify and apply a range of useful techniques to enhance working relationships
• Engage all stakeholders in the joint ownership of the desired end result.